Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wednesday Run Update

I actually DID get out for a run. Not as far as I'd planned, that's for sure, but I did get out. I only got 3.75 miles before I had to stop. My head was splitting and I just had to call it quits. I'm going to have to just admit defeat when I have a migraine. It's just too painful sometimes to run through it. I tried, and that's more than I could say for myself a month or so ago. So.... mileage still NOT on target for the week. We'll see where we go from here.

Today is Thursday. It's technically a rest/x-train day. More than likely I won't get anything significant in because there is a church activity I need to attend tonight and I need to get home and fold some laundry before that so we don't live out of laundry baskets our entire life.

Weekly Mileage
6.75/22

No comments: