Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday - Unscheduled Rest Day

I'm going to let life get in the way of my 3-miler today. I just have too much on my plate. Amelia has her first dance competition starting this afternoon and I just have way too much work to do, not to mention getting all her costumes together and getting her there on time.

I'm also sore... not really bad, but enough that I think I'll just rest. I did a really vigorous spin class last night. A class I used to go to twice a week. The instructor wasn't there -- so the fitness director was teaching and had to leave 20 minutes early. She knew me and knew I knew what I was doing so she made me teach the last 20 minutes. It was fun and I think I had them sweating up a storm those last few minutes. I'm going to try to hit that class for cross-training every Thursday. Can't do the Tuesday classes anymore as the girls have dance that night. I'm going to try to get my second day of weights in on Saturday. I'll be one day of weights down this week... hey, but getting two out of the three in is better than I've done in months!

No comments: