Monday, April 21, 2008

Steve Runner

I've just started listening to Steve Runner podcasts. I really like them. They're motivating. I'm going to look forward to running or walking and listening about him talk about running. Kind of weird, but it's like osmosis...... it all seeps in.

I got in my mileage today. Yeah, I ended up at 9:50, but so what. I did 1 mile at the track and then it got really cold, hailed and it was just torture for poor Quinn so I headed to the store with her instead. Much warmer!

Came home, fixed dinner for the family and after the kids went to bed, did another 3.25 on the TM with some sprints intermingled.

Weekly Mileage
4.25/23

2 comments:

Heather said...

Where did you get the steve runner podcasts? do they cost anything?

Shel said...

I get him through I tunes... but go to http://www.steverunner.com/ and I think you can get them direct from his site... and no, you don't have to pay for them. They are GREAT motivation for walking. Haven't tried to listen to him while running yet. I don't like a lot of noise in my ears!