Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Steps

Well, yet again, I got sidetracked last night and didn't get to the gym. I'm SOOO thankful I went for that short run yesterday morning. I'm going to do that again today. I ended up doing payroll taxes that needed to be submitted online yesterday and I didn't think it'd take quite as long as it did. It was incredibly frustrating but it's done and that's all that matters.

I watched the Biggest Loser Finale last night and I've just got to say that those people were just so inspiring. ALL of them. I want some of that drive that they have. I feel like I used to have it and I'd like to find it again.

Jillian Michales, one of the trainers on BL said these powerful words last night:

Make IMPOSSIBLE your favorite word. Welcome to challenge; because when you bring your heart and your mind to your intention, there's nothing that you can't accomplish.


I LOVED that! That's my new motto! Thank you Jillian!

Today, I will get back out there and accomplish a run this morning and a run this evening. I'm determined to make my goal mileage this week. I might be sore as hell, but I'm going to do it. No more 'impossibles' to get in my way, because I love that other people can do it. I can be one of them.

3 comments:

cydnee said...

Shel~ I love your blog & I love your new motto. You say

"No more 'impossibles' to get in my way, because I love that other people can do it. I can be one of them."

You not only can be one of them but WILL be one of them. I would say your mojo is definitely back! :)

Shel said...

Ahhhh - thanks Cyd. You're sweet... as I sit here, not having run yet today... grrrr. Stupid head!

I'll do something though. Thanks for reading!

Heather said...

Love the blue on the blog!

I want to almost echo exactley what Cyd said!

Your mojo is BACK!!!

And, I love the No more impossibles! It's true, if anyone can do something its You!!

Hope your head is feeling better!