Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Heading out....

Well, I ditched yesterday. DH got home from work late and I couldn't subject my little girl to the pouring rain at the track. Today - at this very moment - I'm dressed and heading out the door for a run. Just need to get my shoes on. Will do a hilly 3 miles and then tonight I'm aiming for 4 miles and then some weights. This should make up for yesterday. Still want to make my weekly mileage! Still not happy with the way I've been eating, but I guess that's a subject for another blog.

EDITING:
I ran! whoo hoo! This is the second time in four days. Actually a huge accomplishment for me. I think I have a bit of asthma or allergies still. It's really hard to breath sometimes and I really struggle for air. I did a hilly 3 hills up the quarry road. There are some really steep inclines so I walk them. Even at my best it was hard to run all the way up -- I could do it, but it was very difficult. Not too pleased with my time, but I'll take it 34:11. I know I used to do this route around a 9:30 pace which is good for the hills.

S

**Weekly Mileage 3/22

No comments: