Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cross-Training....

... do I DARE go to a spin class today? GULP, I think I'm going to try. It's going to kick my butt, I know it, but I bet it'll be fun. I need to get my second day of weights in tonight too -- and then hoping the third will be Saturday. I'll have to drag the kids to the gym, but heck -- they haven't been there in ages, it'll do them good.

I have a TON of work to do today, so I can't sit here and just think and type -- kind of sucks that I can't just be, and that I have to actually think.

And yes, today I'll be getting that diet coke.... can't go TOO long without one!

S

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Yeah for d-coke.

Royce has another meeting for church tonight and he did not write it on the calender!!!! we talked and he is going to take both kids with him. He has to go to zions camp for something that I am not interested in so the good thing I can come home from work and go for my run. I am so looking forward to it :) and nice to not feel like I have to get home. They will be gone.

Heather said...

ShellB have fun at that spin class tonight! It'll feel great "to be back in the saddle again"!

Sherri sounds good to that you don't have to rush home!

I ran 3.5 on my TM felt awesome!!!

I am excited/ nervous for tomorrow AM!!!

Heather said...

What time are you weighing in tomorrow AM?

Shel said...

Heather -- I'm weighing in BEFORE I walk on my TM -- and then after -- will report the lowest weight. LOL

Is that bad??? cheating??? naughty???

Shel said...

Sher

Yeah for your run -- at the gym or not. So glad Royce took the kiddos with him. He SHOULD do that every now and then, right?