Monday, April 21, 2008

Round Two

The start of another week.... it's going to be a busy one, but I'm learning again to not postpone my life - or my workouts just so I can fit something else in. I MUST take care of me. I'm not sure everyone will understand that, but for now, it's a must. I don't feel good about myself and I need to PUSH myself this week to make sure things get done.

Schedule for this week:
Monday - 4 miles. I have this scheduled for 6:15 PM @ the track provided it does not snow. If it does, I can't take Quinn there so I'll have to do it on the TM at home. OR, if Robb gets home in time, I can leave her with him and still hit the track.
Tuesday - 6-miles & weights @ 4:30 PM. Will do weights FIRST, then hit the road running... literally.
Wednesday - 4-miles & weights @ 4:30 PM-- same as above, weights then the run.
Thursday - cross-training day or rest. Would LOVE to hit spin or Zumba.
Friday - 3-miles @ 9:00 AM.
Saturday - 6-miles & weights -- not sure when on this one yet. Might have to get a babysitter or drop Quinn somewhere if Robb is working. Amelia has ballet so I can do it then.. just don't want to push Quinn that distance. 4 miles was brutal enough... but.. I suppose if that's the only way to get it in I will.
Sunday - rest day.

Goal Mileage - 23
Weights 3 times

No comments: