Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TIRED!

I'm tired today -- dragging my butt tired. No caffeine today, so that might be it. It does NOT feel good to be this crazy tired. My work connection stopped on me today too, so I've been messing around with that and now I'm exhausted from nothing but rebooting my computer and fiddling around with drives and pinging my system.

I have 4 miles on tap today but feel like I should run more. I feel like a sloth. I didn't walk this AM and was going to but I slept in... guess it was a precursor for the day to come.

I need to sit down and REALLY plan out a schedule -- for the summer. It's going to be hard to get runs in with the girls off of school and DH working. I'm going to have to get REALLY creative to make sure everything can happen.

Decision that I need to make in the next hour: should I give in an buy a diet coke???? Might need one before I run! Is that counter productive?

S

EDIT: Yes, I got the 4 in. ALMOST did not. I got to dance and was asked by a friend to stay and watch her daughter... I did. So I didn't get out until 6:30 but I did get in my mileage. I had to ditch the weight workout - I'd had second thoughts about it anyway -- thinking I should have a day between weight workouts so I had kind of decided to do it Thursday instead of Wednesday. Looks like that will be the case.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

hope everything got better for you! I had planned my run at the track tonight but Hana is doing track at field at the highschool and they had a parent orientation tonight. I got 3 in (I think) before it started. Oh well...I tried right! It was fun seeing the warm ups they are having the kids do. They started 2 weeks ago but let her join in. I am glad I found out about it.

Shel said...

Sher -- So glad you got a run in. I did okay. Still dead tired but I got in 4 miles around 6:30 PM. Yeah for Hana... I'm glad she's doing track - running is GOOOD!

Heather said...

Shell, I am sorry for your tiredness! I totally overbooked, and then Marky got hurt, and I got a whopping 1 mile in. URG...

Here's to a beautiful new tomorrow!!