Friday, April 11, 2008

Fitness Friday

....or that's what I tell myself to call it. I have had a really busy morning and need to work. I'm not sure if this counts for work, probably not, so I can't be long.

Tonight I'm going to run while my girls are at dance. I may or may not get an opportunity tomorrow because DH will most likely be working, however, if he's not, I really want to run around Kitsap Lake. This is where it all started for me when I moved here. I ran around the lake, and at the beginning, I couldn't run up the hill. Time after time I went and finally got to the point where I could make it up the hill. I felt like Rocky at the top of the stairs.... hands up in triumph. I want to feel like that again. I wonder if I could get anyone to run that with me...... wonder if I could push Quinn in the jogger still????

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey I will totally run with you!

Shel said...

Oh I was HOPING you'd say that! It's a BEAUTIFUL run!