Friday, April 18, 2008

Scheduled for 10:30

I saw my nutritionist yesterday and one thing exercise-related that we talked about was the importance of a schedule. She wasn't talking about sitting down and just writing out what you wanted to do each day of the week for your workout. She was specifically talking about scheduling a TIME when you'd exercise. Today, my time is 10:30 for a short run. I have two hours to work, and then I'll be out the door for 4 miles. I'm also scheduling a walk for this afternoon while the girls are in dance @ 4:30 and at 5:30 I'll go lift weights (this one is contingent on Quinn though, need someone to watch her a bit at dance -- I'm sure I'll find someone). So there it is. Let's see how this works!

Editing:
4 miles in the bank. Not a run, more of a walk/run with Markie in the jogger. Heather pushed 1/2 the time and I pushed the other. It is a REALLY hilly course so it's not disappointing at all to walk some. It's a workout. Don't believe me? Come see for yourself. Should be able to get another 2-4 miles in while the girls are dancing -- most probably just a walk and I'll run tomorrow again. Mojo, meet Shel!

Last Edit:
did 3.5 miles around the Madrona Golf Course -- scary story attached to this that I'll write up tomorrow.

Weekly Mileage: 14.25/22


S

2 comments:

Heather said...

Nice work ShellB!!!

Shel said...

Thanks Heather! I was worried I'd wake up sore. No chance. Guess that means I went nice and easy yesterday. You're doing great too! Nice hills yesterday!