Friday, May 30, 2008

Another one bites the dust

Yeah, I'm talking about a running workout. Not sure how to exactly squeeze it in today. I SHOULD have gotten up and done it on the TM this morning. Maybe I'll get it in really, really late tonight or possibly I'll do a double tomorrow? I really want to get in all or near the mileage I had planned for this week because I'm doing a consistent ramp up over the next few weeks.

I got a call from Seth, the guy I do weights with once a week. I'd cancelled on him on Tuesday because Q was really sick so he called to see if I could workout Friday. Yes! I know weight lifting is really going to help me in the long run so I traded in my hour run time for weights. The rest of the day has been filled with running Q to the Dr - double ear infections - and then off to the store to get the Rx filled -- off to school to get Amelia and then off to take the girls to dance. After dance they'll both head to a sleepover but I'm not sure Quinn is staying all night. Just a hectic 'life' day. So.... if I get my run in... I'll have to call myself Super Mom all day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Busy day! I hope Miss Quinn is feeling better, I hope you got your run in. It was nice chatting today sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for being my friend. We all have hetic lives and mine really has been tuff the last couple of weeks. Ok, I am being mushy but Thanks :)