Monday, May 19, 2008

Excited to be Excited!

I guess that run on Saturday really made the difference to me. I'm just aching to go run today. I have 5 on my schedule and just can't wait to get out the door. Not sure if I'll do it at the track or just up the road.... probably just up the road, but oh, man... I can't wait!

I've been doing pretty good with my stretching lately too. I need to really keep up with this so I don't get injured or sore. I'm increasing my mileage a little aggressively but I hope with some good weight training and some yoga I'll be okay.

I get to workout with a personal trainer tomorrow. I'm REALLY excited to be doing this. I really want to get on a good weight routine schedule -- twice or three times a week. I know I have to lift more than once a week, but after I reach my goal weight I think I can scale it back a bit. I tend to bulk pretty darn quickly. I don't want to be Popeye!

Bike -- I got my poor Cervelo down from the garage ceiling this weekend. It still has a flat tire from last season and I really need to go get it tuned up but if I can get the flat fixed by Thursday I can get a good ride in Thursday afternoon. I think I'll be home that day so it would be a good day to go up Old Belfair. If I don't watch out I'll be wanting to do another endurance du this year and I just don't think I can fit it into my schedule.

Oh, it's exciting to be excited again... hope my run this evening is good so I don't squash all these fuzzy feelings! LOL

No comments: