Sunday, June 01, 2008

Meet Tank!



As most of you know, our wonderful Lab Cody died about a month ago. Robb and I had talked and decided we wanted to find a smaller more 'house friendly' dog when we finally decided to get another one. We'd been looking at bassets, pugs (just me... Robb wasn't too fond of them), all sort of smaller-type dogs.

Anyway, Robb called me yesterday and said he'd found a dog. I guess he was delivering appliances to a customer and they had a dog (miniature beagle mixed with some sort of hound) that was just adorable. He commented on him and they asked if he knew anyone who wanted a dog. Apparently they had a few other dogs and this dog was a little high strung around the other dogs. Anyway, he called me and talked to me about it and I said to just go get him. He's 8 months old, house trained, crate trained and is just great around the girls. His name is Tank.

We took him for a walk today and every time he saw a bird he just bolted.... definitely likes those birds. He's a great lap dog... okay, a bit big for a lap dog, but he doesn't realize that.

We're so glad he's a part of our little family.... what a nice little guy for the girls to hang out with.

Welcome, Tank!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

especially love the one of quinn holding on to Tank!