Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Dead Widgets

Oh yeah - I know the widgets on the left are way out of date - I just keep trying to figure out what to replace them with. New goal race? Do I want to keep up with the online training log that I never use? Guess I just answered that one myself. So, I'm just going to be a slacker for a few more weeks... or a month. Stay tuned - one day they will all be updated and maybe on that day - I'll be back (said, of course, in the most Arnoldish of accents).

Shel

PS
Night....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good morning, fellow insomniac.
hang in there! you will become stronger (in MANY ways) as you move through this.
when i can't sleep, i name cities as i move through the alphabet. start w/USA, then world wide. rarely do i make it through both.
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Unknown said...

hey, thanks for the post on my blog! keep on keepin' on!