Thursday, November 13, 2008

WTC

What the Crap?

This is what I think all of the time -- and it's a silly saying -- and a little rough at that. But what the crap am I thinking? What the crap am I going to do? What the crap am I SUPPOSED to do? I need to get a new saying to run through my head.

Anyway - I keep thinking about my pending move back to Utah and I think - who does this? Move - without a job? give up a good job for a maybe? Give up my house? I LOVE my home! What am I thinking? I'm beginning to think I'm not sane - or I'm scared - probably a bit of both.

Life just throws test after test after test your way. Well, I have to be honest. I'm not liking life and it's tests right now. Frankly, they suck.

Okay, that's it for now - I need to get back to bed. I'm not focused - I'm not getting any work done. I think I'll sleep for a couple more hours and then get up again.

Quinn has an audition today and Amelia has school - dance, of course, later.

Nighty, night.... or should I say, Good Morning?

4 comments:

These Small Hours said...

Wow, I can't believe you're really moving! ): I had heard it from Sherri a while back but I guess it didn't really seem real. I think you have to do what you feel guided to do. And if you're really feeling strongly that this is the right choice for you and your girls than everything will be fine and He will provide a way for you. It makes me sad though to think we'll be losing you.
Things have been so crazy busy I still haven't called you to set up a time to give you your things. I'm sorry about that.....I'll give you a call tomorrow. Maybe we can do the exchange this weekend? What are you doing on Saturday?

Sorry about all the questions....

Shelleena said...

Andria - Saturday I'll be at the studio just about all day so that would be good. I'll be there from about 9:30 to 4 -- Nutcracker! Crazy!

Talk to you soon,
Shel

These Small Hours said...

You poor thing....that is a very long day! The boys have a soccer game at 1pm and then their trophy ceremony from 2-3pm. Can I take you out to lunch around 11:30 or 12pm. We could do the exchange then and spend some time visiting over lunch?

Ironayla said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi! I hope all is going well for you.